PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AND SINCE The Gold IRA Company, Inc.
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEM FROM TIME TO TIME BY POSTING UPDATES ON THIS WEB SITE, CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Placing an order in any form with The Gold Ira Company binds you to the Terms and Conditions set forth in the Shipping & Transaction Agreement.
- SERVICE DESCRIPTION: The Gold Ira Company guarantees the authenticity of any items as outlined in the Shipping & Transaction Agreement.
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS: It is your responsibility to check your personal information and make sure it is correct before placing any order with The Gold Ira Company.
- PERSONAL MEMBER ACCOUNT: You are responsible for keeping all of your personal information current. If you do not update your personal information and an order is sent to a wrong address and lost, it is your responsibility.
- PRODUCT INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS: Please call with any questions or comments to the customer service: +1-310-906-2874 M – TH during the business hours of 9:00 am – 2 pm PST
- YOUR CONDUCT: Any use of profanity or slander of The Gold Ira Company or any competitor on the site or in any email will result in termination of any of the registered user benefits.
- LINKS: All of the links on The Gold Ira Company are looked at before accepting them on the site. However, the site links may or may not hold the same opinions as that of The Gold Ira Company. If there is a link that is no longer appropriate, please help us by letting us know immediately at +1-310-906-2874.
The statements made on this website are opinions and past performance is no indication of future performance or returns. Precious metals, like all investments, carry risk. Precious metals and coins may appreciate, depreciate, or stay the same depending on a variety of factors. The Gold IRA Company, Inc. cannot guarantee, and makes no representation, that any metals purchased will appreciate at all or appreciate sufficiently to make customers a profit. The decision to purchase or sell precious metals, and which precious metals to purchase or sell, are the customer’s decision alone, and purchases and sales should be made subject to the customer’s own research, prudence and judgment.